Completely soap free, odor free and non-toxic. Will not leave behind a soapy, sticky residue greatly reducing rapid re-soiling, so carpets stay cleaner, longer. Breaks down old soap residues left behind from previous cleaners.
NOTE: THE HOTTER THE WATER THE MORE EFFECTIVE THE CLEANING.
Vacuum thoroughly. For home use, follow directions for Portable Extraction.
1. PRE-SPRAY/EXTRACTION: For use on heavily soiled carpet traffic areas. Effectively dissolves grease, dirt, grime, spots and stains. Mix 4 oz. to 1 gallon of COLD, WARM or HOT water. Pre-spray evenly. DO NOT OVER WET. Let dwell for 10 minutes. Extract with fresh water.
2. PORTABLE EXTRACTION (without pre-spray): Mix 4 oz. to 1 gallon of COLD, WARM or HOT water. For all portable extractors including extractors with a siphon tube. In this case, simply place the siphon tube into the concentrated liquid.
3. BONNET CLEANING: Mix 4 oz. to 1 gallon of COLD, WARM or HOT water. Pre-spray evenly on heavily soiled area. Let dwell for 10 minutes. For best results, bonnet using 100% cotton bonnet pads.
4. WICKING & BROWNING: Mix 2 oz. to 1 gallon of COLD, WARM or HOT water. Pre-spray the carpet fiber. DO NOT OVER WET. Let dwell for 10 minutes. For best results bonnet using 100% cotton bonnet pads to absorb moisture and to prevent wicking or browning problems.
5. UPHOLSTERY: Mix 2 oz. to 1 gallon of COLD or WARM water. Pre-spray evenly, applying from the base of the upholstery going up and extract from the top going down.
6. HYDRO FORCE: Mix 32 oz. to 1 gallon of WARM or HOT water (meter 1:8). Apply evenly. Let dwell for 10 minutes.
7. TRUCK MOUNT: Fresh water rinse. Set heat at 180° to 200° NOTE: Rinsing agents are not needed.
CAUTION: Do not use on varnished surfaces, leather, or vinyl. This product will strip protective finishes if allowed to puddle.