WaterCLAW Flood Extractors – Medium Deluxe Model
The WaterCLAW has introduced to the carpet maintenance industry a tool specially designed to extract water out of BOTH carpet and pad from the surface!
Designed for quick and easy flood extraction in preparation to the final drying process!
The WaterCLAW’s speed, performance and profitability in doing most flood jobs WITHOUT removing the carpet and pad has been proven in thousands of flood restorations worldwide. In addition, the WaterCLAW Flood Extractor can be used to quickly evacuate black water floods allowing you to more easily remove and carry out the carpet and pad.
How the WaterCLAW Enhances Your Current Extraction Capabilities:
Specially designed bottom plate maximizes suction and water channeling into the vacuum chamber. The extraction plate grid and vacuum manifold have been scientifically designed to multiply and enhance your subsurface flood lifting capabilities in the same way a pulley system multiplies and increases weight lifting ability.
· Medium model dimensions 10 × 17 in.
· ½ in. thick clear acrylic top plate for viewing extraction results
· Vacuum release to prevent suction lock-down when stronger vacuum systems are used.
· Angled metal vacuum flange helps keep hose out of the way and accepts 1½ or 2 in. hose cuffs
· Upright handle adjusts to variable heights and detaches for easy storage
· All metal parts are stainless steel, zinc coated or powder coated
· Polymer materials are impervious to water
· Clear acrylic top place is highly resistant to chemical damage